T H I N K S U S T A I N A B L E .
Henbury Brands products are made with high quality fabrics and finishes, creating styles with longevity reducing the need to regularly replace. Sustainably sourced fabrics and recycleable packing are at the forefront of current designs, understanding the need to reduce harmful waste in the environment. See key details below:
◦ All our suppliers are Global Recycled Standard Approved.
◦ All packaging is made using 100% recycled plastic, unbranded, re-sealable bags. These can be re-used or recycled after use.
◦ All swing tickets are 100% recyclable.
◦ Fewer products are packaged in singular bags to reduce waste, bulkier items remain in singular bags to protect garment finishes.
◦ A selection of sustainable products are packaged in biodegradable bags.
◦ All marketing materials are made using FSC certified papers and are carbon balanced.
◦ No laminations and gloss are used in our materials to ensure at the end of use they are 100% recyclable.
Across our brands, we use 3 different types of sustainable fabrics: Regenerated Cotton, Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton. Each of these fabrics have been carefully considered to ensure the quality of our products continue to be at the same high standard.
Find out more about the fabric types below, how they are made and what benefits they are providing.