LONG ESTABLISHED. LONG LASTING.
Henbury Brands products are known for their high quality fabrics and finishes, creating styles with longevity that endure regular wear and wash reducing the need to regularly re-buy.
Replace Waste. Choose Resiliance.
We work with the very highest level of manufacturers developing strong, long-term partnerships to promote understanding of International Ethical Trading practices. Working with all our global suppliers to promote respect for workers’ rights, ensuring workers are free from exploitation and discrimination, and enjoy conditions of freedom, security, and equality. We require any associated manufacturer or supplier to share our commitment to fair and safe working practices.
Our manufacturing locations are personally selected, inspected via an independent, fully recognised, and accredited ethical auditing body and are supported with continuous monitoring by our local representatives. This ensures working conditions and practices are to the highest standard and within local government laws.
Our team visit regularly through-out the year to discuss production and walk the factory floors to maintain relationships with garment workers and ensure our required working standards are being met.
A further indication of our commitment to social responsibility is in the number of certifications our factories hold which track and verify the legitimacy of our product and monitor working conditions across the supply chain on an annual / bi-annual basis, ensuring ethical, responsible practices. Specific information by style and clarification relating to various certifications and standards is available from us on request.
GIVING BACK TO COUNTRIES WHO MANUFACTURE OUR PRODUCTS
Across the brands, we support and sponser several charities within our manufacturing communities. For over 10 years we have sponsed numerous primary schools in Bangladesh with financial and resource aid to ensure the best start to education for the local children.
With destructive weathers threatening our manufacturers countries, we have also given support to create positive living conditions for local people.
GULSHAN LITERACY FOUNDATION, 2023
HENBURY HOUSE, PAKISTAN 2023
BANGLADESH FACTORY FLOOR, 2022
◦ All our products are made from high quality fabrics with longevity to avoid regular replacements.
◦ Fewer products are packaged in singular bags to reduce waste, bulkier items remain in singular bags to protect garment finishes.
◦ All swing tickets are 100% recyclable.
◦ All packaging is made using 100% recycled plastic, unbranded, re-sealable bags. These can be re-used or recycled after use.
◦ Many of our garments are tag free to avoid waste when adding your own brand label.
◦ All marketing materials are made using FSC certified papers and are carbon balanced.
◦ No laminations and gloss are used in our materials to ensure at the end of use they are 100% recyclable.
◦ All our suppliers are Global Recycled Standard Approved.
◦ Shirt packaging has been reduced by 77% by removing 10 peices of plastic and cardboard.
◦ A selection of sustainable products are packaged in biodegradable bags.
◦ The full SF range is PETA-Approved Vegan.
STANDARDS & VALUES
Our mission is to deliver every time: on quality, on service and on product range.
Customers know they can come back time and time again for products they can trust.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our products.
Every detail is meticulously selected, tested and quality checked at every stage to ensure a durable end product fit for use.
We respect our customers, distributors, and each other.
We help when help is needed.
We are honest, open, ethical, and fair.
We are committed to helping our customers succeed by providing resources and the support they need.
We support our immediate and extended teams to reach their potential.